Little girls love hairbows! With that, all parents, grandparents, and friends search for the perfect bow for their perfect little girl! Enjoy seeing what Rach's Ribbons has to offer!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
First attempt
With much enthusiasm, I began my quest of starting to make hair bows. I searched how to do it and found the best method for myself. Here are some pictures of my first attempts and what became a game of trial and error!
I am a mom to a wonderful little girl, but her hair always needs a bow to keep it out of her face. With that, I began my search to start figuring out how to make them. I found that I really like doing it, and would like to share my talents with anyone else.
All the bows that are on the site can be purchased, or at least something very similar. Also, bows can be made in whatever color you desire. If you would like information about prices, avaliablity, or make a special requests, email rachsribbons@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment