I have also started using a second type of clip. Here is a picture of the two clips that I currently use, but if you know of another clip that is good for your little girl, let me know. I can see what I can find:
Monday, February 22, 2010
School Uniform bows
I had a request for bows to match a school uniform. I took the colors that were given to me for the uniform and made up a couple for them to decide which ones that they liked. I have added a new style, which is a double layer bow with corkscrew ribbons. It gives it some depth and allows it to fit older girls or ones with thicker hair a little better. On each of the bows, the corkscrew ribbon is yellow with white polka dots. It is then white and navy ribbon. Have a school uniform that you want to match? We can work with that.



I have also started using a second type of clip. Here is a picture of the two clips that I currently use, but if you know of another clip that is good for your little girl, let me know. I can see what I can find:
I have also started using a second type of clip. Here is a picture of the two clips that I currently use, but if you know of another clip that is good for your little girl, let me know. I can see what I can find:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment