Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spring Bows

I have been unable to make a lot of bows lately because of time constraints, but I am back and motivated to make some for Spring. The weather definitely does not feel like it outside, but hopefully, it will be here soon, and I want to be prepared. Here are a few that I have recently made.

Brown and White polka dot and pink corkscrew and Green and White Corkscrew:



The ribbon is a brown background and with pastel colors on it. It is complimented with pink corkscrews:


Also, here is a look at some of the ribbon that I have available, so if you see ones that you can like, you can pick your color combination.





For your information, I have priced the bows as following: The corkscrew bows are $4.00, and the small bows with a few corkscrews are $3.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment